Cycle Care Formula W, Spray Wet Wax is formulated to polish after washing, on a wet surface. Spray Wet Wax may also be applied to a clean & dry surface. Spray Wet Wax produces a durable high gloss shine on a wet or clean & dry surface, with minimal effort. Contains no abrasives and is clear coat safe. Also safe on Lexan, Plexiglas, Acrylic or factory coated windscreens. Contains no petroleum distillates.
"Provides instant results you must see to believe!"
Simple to use, with GREAT results!
And now available in a money saving Gallon size!
- Wash Motorcycle.
- (CCF # 2 or CCF # 22)
- Rinse Motorcycle
- Spray Wet Wax on a wet bike, wet on wet, one section at a time. (Surface should be cool for best results)
- Wipe dry, one section at a time, with a micro fiber towel
- (CCF part # AC0005) or a 100% soft cotton towel
- When finished buff entire motorcycle, with a second clean & dry towel
- (CCF part # AC0005) for a lustrous shine.
- Note: When applying Formula W to clean and dry surfaces, ie: Windshields, Paint & Chrome, apply to one section at a time and wipe dry. When finished use second towel to buff to a lustrous shine.